Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"All is safely gathered in"

Everyone is home, safe and sound and my house feels lived-in again.  The dishwasher is sloshing, the washer is chugging and the dryer is spinning. 

A real harvest home!

I missed blogging again yesterday.  It's all your-all's fault.  I've been reading the ways that you all have been expressing gratitude and friendship and optimism.  You've written such beautiful things and I swear it just takes my words away.

Happy Thanksgiving Friends.  No matter how you celebrate or what you eat or what you spend your time doing tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and thanking heaven for all of the ways that you've touched my life.  I am one lucky girl.

13 comments:

  1. Glad your kidlets made it home safely.

    I'm grateful, among other things, for the friends - old and new - with whom I've connected through the web.

    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your family and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy Thanksgiving, Lee! So glad the kids made it home safely. I'm off to do Steven's laundry right now (yes, on Thanksgiving)--he didn't arrive home until 10:30 last night.

    Enjoy your feast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Lee! We have no kids here this year...weird, but OK. Just a sign of things to come I guess. My best to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad everyone is home safe and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post! Thank you and I hope that you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your thanksgiving was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope yours was wonderful.

    What kind of stitching do you do? Knitting, crocheting, or cross stitching?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great Thanksgiving at your house, Lee!

    The dishwasher hum is almost a constant background sound at my house - I could really use two dishwashers, lol!

    ReplyDelete