Thursday, November 05, 2009

Camp Checklists

Things to Pack:
  1. Very favorite projects
  2. Very favorite stitchy accessories
  3. Very favorite snacky foods
  4. Mood enhancers from  Christian Klay Winery to share with my buddies...old AND new
  5. Relatively new, non-ratty pajamas and slippers.  Don't want to scare any of my new friends.
  6. Pillows and footstool to provide optimal marathon stitching posture
Things to do:
  1. Clean off my desk to make it look like I've finished all of my work. (As if...)
  2. "Cover the Gray"
  3. Wash the car
  4. Rob  Go to the bank and cash my referee checks
  5. Shine up the credit cards...just in case
  6. Que up the Ipod with my current audio book for the car trip
  7. Look at that shopping list that I've been keeping under the computer monitor.
  8. Take shopping list to stash hiding places and make sure that I don't already have any of those things already.  (Don't laugh...it's happened to the best of us)
  9.  Get in the car, wave goodbye, and lay rubber pulling out of the driveway!

11 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time!! Don't forget the hand sanitizer, it is this fall's latest fashion accessory!!
    love your lists!Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #8 - I've done that.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I just laughed while reading your lists - boy can I relate to all of it!!! But "lay rubber pulling out of the driveway" really made me laugh out loud ~ so true!!! Have a great weekend and lots fun (and stash buying)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it, Lee! Have a fun and relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great fun and relaxing time, can't wait to hear how it went, when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a lovely time!

    I'm going on a retreat next weekend AND I CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous time! Can't wait to hear how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I wanna go! Have too much fun and enjoy your mood enhancers.

    ReplyDelete