Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm moving in with these people.

I stayed up way too late watching our Steelers last night.  And today is a payroll day, so in about three minutes I have to hit the road. 

But very early this morning, I dropped by at the Stitching Post and saw a link to this article, which took me to a photo album  of the family's house.  Go look.  See the Gorgeousness. Sometimes clean and simple is just the ticket.  It makes their needlework really jump out at you.

Now.....where did I put my change of address cards?

7 comments:

  1. There's plenty of room for us!

    I *want* that sun room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've met Barbara. She's lovely. And will invite you to stop by her house if you happen to be heading across the bridge.

    Also have 3 of her samplers in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is gorgeous!! Something for me to aspire to in our soon-to-be home....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what a little slice of paradise that home is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering if they'll adopt me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aside from the needlework, I love the paintings on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw that article a few days ago and have been drooling over it ever since. Can you imagine?? Oh, the beauty.

    ReplyDelete