Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm still working on Santa's head, so no progress photo today.

It's been a sporty weekend.

Go Pitt!  Moved up to #8 in the AP rankings!

Go Allegheny Gators!  The Gator men's XC team won its Mideast Regional meet, with Gator runners placing first and second, and bringing in positions 15, 16, 25, 31 and 43, too.  Now they're headed to the Division III National meet near Cleveland next week.  My son isn't part of the varsity squad, but all of the guys - varsity or not - worked hard to achieve this. 

Steelers?  Well....Do they want to make me cry?  'Cause I'll do it.

3 comments:

  1. ...lol....now no crying! Maybe they just need to learn our happy dance?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing an update pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crying with you, Lee! But great news on the Gators team and Pitt...

    ReplyDelete