Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh...and I forgot to tell you this

I want to end this year with a smile, so I'll tell you this story.

Having your MIL staying with you for a week can be ummm... Interesting. So on Sunday I was folding wash on the couch in the living room. Usually I fold in my bedroom, but the Steeler game was on and so I didn't give it a thought. Well, I was folding a load of dark wash and folding and folding and not thinking anything about it, and we were talking and watching the game, when I came to one of my exercise bras:


And I started to fold it.

Evidently, the MIL was closely watching what I was folding, because she says..."So Lee, is David wearing thongs now?" Cool as a freakin' cucumber.

I coulda died. Dave has a nice build, but....c'mon.

It was a MIL moment to remember.

10 comments:

  1. Priceless! Did you keep a straight face, burst from laughter, wet yourself.....?
    Your 2009 finishes are spectacular. Best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year.
    Chris in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHAHAHAHA! That is the best story ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice MIL story! Very funny indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...what did you tell her?! I'd love to hear your response!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! That sounds like something my own mom may say. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, that is possibly the best funny ever! I'm with the other girls wanting to know what you did. That's wonderful.

    BTW, my word verification word is "carat". I love that kind of veggie.

    ReplyDelete