Thursday, December 03, 2009

She's my new hero

I almost never write about politics or religion in my blog, but I'm compelled to write today. 

Lately I've been reading articles written by Lisa Takeuchi Cullen, blogging as Wasabi Mama.  She posted this video of a speech by NYS Diane Savino and it moved me almost to tears.  So I had to share it with you.



State Senator Savino seems to have taken all of the thoughts rattling around in my head when the topic of gay marriage comes up and she has put them all together into a meaningful and heartfelt speech. 

I'm sorry to say that the vote failed. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Lee. She's an excellent speaker and I agree with everything she said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am outting this up on My facebook now.

    ReplyDelete