Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yes, there is a Santa Claus

Except that her name is Sandy! (no blog, but posts over at the LHN Ornament SAL) Look what arrived in Monday's mail. It's as if I wrote a letter to Santa Claus (except that in real life I'd probably get coal in my stocking this year).

Needless to say, I'm dropping ALL of my other WIP's and starting this. When something this nice happens...when someone reads your blog where you moan about out-of-print things that you're wanting and then is this generous....well, you just get out your needle and floss and you get to it!

I may have another Christmas surprise to tell you about tomorrow, too!

14 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Can't wait to see it all stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry early Christmas! How delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lee! Santa Sandy arrived early this year - that was very nice of her to make your wish come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet. Lovely pattern and I look forward to seeing it stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got the pattern you were looking for! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stitchers are some of the most wonderful and generous people EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet - glad you got your chart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice gift! I love those PS santas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I often say, stitchers are the most kind-hearted people! So glad he floated your way, Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, have fun stitching it :-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm drooling over a Sheepish Designs Adam and Eve design that's amazing. It's 50-some damn dollars on ebay, and I just can't fork over the bucks. I'm hoping the seller will turn it loose for less later on. Congrats on finding a Santa to send you Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely envy you the Santa in the Canoe! It's been a PS I've been looking for as well. Very nice finish Lee! All your pieces are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete