But not to worry. I'm going to make Dave provide a little retreat for me, since he'll be home with me most of the weekend. Here are his hosting duties:
- Provide some nice bottles of wine.
- Light a cozy fire.
- Fill all nearby bowls with chocolate and pretzels.
- Create a tasty buffet from leftovers in the fridge. (as long as they're not green and fuzzy)
- Walk by my stitching chair and pause to compliment my stitching regularly, being sure to ask pertinent questions and acting like he really cares about the answers.
- Laugh at all of my menopause jokes.
- Act like he's never heard any of my stories about my kids and my life.
Oh...Linda in PA? Yup, it was the French Knot retreat. Drop me a line! (my email is in my profile) I'm always happy to meet other 'Burgh area stitchers!