Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Crack of the Bat!

If you live in or near Pittsburgh, you might be interested in coming to a Pirates Baseball game on Sunday, July 25 at 1:35PM, because it’s a Stitch N' Pitch Day!  Look, I know that the Pirates have a dreary record right now.  That 20-0 loss the other night was amazingly awful.  But we can sit in the stands and eat a Primanti Sandwich!  Watching the game may only be secondary to the stitching fun we could have, but it will be fun. I plan to go.

If you’re interested, you can buy tickets here.

4 comments:

  1. This would be awesome!! I would go but that is the day my daughter goes to camp for 10 days and it is a two hour drive from here going away from where I would have to go to get to Pittsburgh . What a bummer ! We could've had a blast ! anyhow you better take lots of pics when you do go Lee! Maybe there will be another one . Baseball is right up my DH and DS's alley too! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked the calendar and there are other dates! Who knows maybe I will get there sometime after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched the game last night--a great comeback!

    ReplyDelete