Once I took the Weeks Dye Works thread off my head, I actually used it for stitching.
This is how I stitched my first set of initials and the date:
And now the re-stitched initials initials and date:
I’m happy now.
I finished Aury’s 2009 4th of July Quaker this morning, too. What a fun design! I wanted it to finish big, so I used 19 ct. linen, stitched it over two threads, and used 3 strands of regular old DMC. Maybe I’ll put it on top of the TV today while we’re watching the USA in the World Cup. For luck, you know.
I see that some of you have started the 2010 design. I’ll probably get to that one next year.
Have a great weekend, gang!