Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finding my will to blog

It seems like I've lost my blogging motivation over the last couple of weeks.  Don't you wonder why that happens?  Sometimes it's like a slamming door.  Sometimes it's like a door slowly closing.  October posts felt like a door slowly closing.

But soon we'll see November and NaBloPoMo and I'll get back into the swing of things by writing in my blog every day. 

Now I think I should go off and do something interesting so that I have something to write about. 

3 comments:

  1. It happens to everyone I think. I hope it comes back soon for you though, as I enjoy reading your posts. :)

    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be here waiting for you!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your blog. I think it's this time of year that slows us down. Don't worry....soon you'll be tappity-tapping stitchy tidbits once again!!

    ReplyDelete