Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dave's addiction

It all started so innocently.  My husband wanted a 1960's man-cave (thank you very much, Don Draper).  And this man-cave needed the perfect stereo system.  And now it's been a two year quest for this, that and the other component. 

Often I'll ride along to some of these distant towns.  I'm one of those lucky women who can stitch in the car, so there's that. And if I go, I can be guaranteed a really nice meal and sometimes some shopping of my own.

Today will take us near Youngstown, Ohio and that means a trip to Hobby Lobby!  Oh Baby!  If it's as big as the one I visited in Tulsa, Dave could be in serious trouble.  He's a good sport though, and even printed off his own 40% off coupon.  You know, in case I need to buy more than one thing.  You can stop laughing now.

8 comments:

  1. you go girl...my guy is also great about stopping along our day for me to visit needlework shops...sometimes he spots them before me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, you think you might want to buy more than one thing at HL? LOL. They just remodeled the one here in town and it's so much bigger~~and it's less than 5 minutes from my house ;) Sadly they've really decreased the xstitch section over the years (and no longer carry linen on the bolt.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky. I have never been to a Hobby Lobby. Here's to your DH's hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hobby Lobby in Youngstown? WHO KNEW??? I just googled it and the store is less than 10 minutes away from my in-laws' house... I may just suddenly be wanting to go visit more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He printed off the coupon or you printed it off for him?

    You love those Hobby Lobby stores! Hope you found something great that HAD to come home!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at Hobby Lobby! I love that store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a Hobby Lobby a few miles from me and have never been there! It sounds like I'm missing out on something good....

    ReplyDelete