Friday, November 19, 2010

Feeling much better tonight

It felt like I spent an eternity in the dentist's chair yesterday, although it was really only two hours.  Still, I felt the effects of my little yellow pill all day.  I wasn't tired - just in slow motion.  And kinda stupid.  And this morning it felt like I had a hangover.  Ah well,  I still think the medicine is worthwhile. 

I feel so much better tonight, and stitched on my PS Santa for a couple hours. 

I'm getting into the Thanksgiving Countdown starting tomorrow.  So much to do, but I think I have enough time.  Of course, those are my famous last words.  We'll see what song I'm singing on Wednesday night...

10 comments:

  1. happy to read that you are feeling okay after "the ordeal".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better and are able to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's over and you're better now! Nice stitching (from the previous posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your visit to the dentist is over and done with. My dentist is lovely but it is not my favourite place to have to go too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you're glad that appointment is over, Lee! I was thinking about your last night wondering how it went...

    Good luck with all the Thanksgiving prep--it is so much work for a one-hour meal, isn't it?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better...ugh! 2 hours?! Blah!!! Hey, I see you are reading the millineum trilogy by Larsson...I just bought it today for my birthday gift to myself! can't wait to get into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The time in the dentist's chair always feels like an eternity, to me, too, not matter how long or short it takes. It's always a relief to get out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some days I could use a stupid happy pill. Well, at least the dentist is done with you for another 6 months!

    Thanksgiving - A lot of work for 1/2 hour of eating! Hope yours is wonderful!

    Smiles - Densie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Going to the dentist always stresses me out! I'm glad you're feeling better and getting a bit of stitching time in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feeling a little stupid sounds like me before my morning coffee! Glad its over... good luck with Thanksgiving stuff, I'm in the same boat. Hope I don't sink.

    ReplyDelete