Saturday, November 20, 2010

Last night's stitching

It's another dreary day.  Thank goodness I'm addicted to collecting very bright stitching lamps, or else this photo would be awfully gray.

I left off stitching in mid-leaf last night.  Why did I do that? 



Today my Thanksgiving job is to dust off the china and crystal and make sure I have enough serving plates and bowls.  And to go to Altmeyers for some extra hot pads.  I never think about them until I'm hunting around for them at 4:55 for serving a 5:00 meal. And then I only have, like, three and I'll probably need five. 

So if having enough hot pads is the only thing that goes right on Thursday?  Well, I'll still consider the meal a success.

7 comments:

  1. Your Santa is gorgeous!
    I want that pattern, lol!
    Good luck with Thanksgiving :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's beautiful! Another finish for the year! Yippee!

    Good luck finding your dishes and having your meal!

    Smiles - Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful, great work
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Santa is lovely. I'm just catching up and love your La D Da WIPS in your other post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Santa - I love Prairie Schooler - I am working on all the Redwork Santas for Christmas ornaments. Thanks for reminding me to get hot pads I never think of it either until it is too late and can't find any!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Santa, he is just too cute.

    Hot pads. A couple of years ago I came across some silicone hot pads, I used them as stocking stuffers for the DILs and got me one. I love it, reminds me I would like to have more, going to put that on my shopping list.

    I have the count down thing for holidays too. Makes my life easier.

    Love all you other pieces too.

    Glad you are done with the dentist, no love lost here either.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete