Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank you, everyone

I wasn't as specific as I should have been when I wrote my post about thankfulness. My dad died in 2007, but my post made it sound like he had just passed recently.  I'm so sorry if I alarmed or misled anyone.  I have a bad habit of thinking that you all can read my mind and know exactly what I mean all the time!

Regardless, Thank you to everyone who sent me messages of condolence after reading my story.  Are the people who read my blog only the most considerate people ever?  I think so...

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,
    Haven't been up on the blogs lately and need to post very badly but that will come. Always love to read yours and your post yesterday brought tears to my eyes. Stitching really gives us comfort, and your comment about feeling connected when you are in a disconnected state of mind really rings true for me .I feel my stitching really does this for me all the time.
    thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete