Friday, December 03, 2010

Another SAL update

Here's where I left off after a bit of stitching on Tuesday.
I'm finally at the end of a busy work week!  This weekend will see me shopping for window coverings.  (It's only taken me 10 years)  And I'll probably pull out the rest of the holiday decorations, except for the things that go on the big tree. 

That means I'll be digging around in the dormers.  After my summer adventures, I really hope that I don't find any little mouse friends.

Remember, I post the monthly SBQ on the first Monday of the month, which will be this coming Monday, Dec. 6.  I didn't want you to think I forgot aboutcha...

11 comments:

  1. You are moving right along. This is going to be a gorgeous piece when complete!

    Hope the little mice are all tucked in their beds when you go upstairs.

    Smiles -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WIP is looking great. I love the colors of it. Hope the mice have gone somewhere else or are at least hybernating so they don't bother you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice progress.....see you next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the mice have wandered up our way, Lee! We caught two in our basement last week--at least they didn't make an appearance at our Thanksgiving table :)

    Love your progress on your SAL--really nice colors in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colors Lee! I'm going to love this one.

    Good luck with window covering shopping. I need some too but just can't make up my mind. I need an interior decorator (yeah, sure that will happen).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice progress and love the fabric that you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your LLL is looking, Lee! Did you pick your own colours? Love'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely lobve how this is looking. Beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely progress! Such nice colours.

    ReplyDelete