Saturday, December 11, 2010

Live Love Laugh as of December 8

This is such a fun stitch! Even though I'm only working on this on Tuesdays, I feel like it's going quickly.

I'm becoming obsessed with Lori Markovic.


Have I mentioned before that I've been watching the HBO series, Deadwood?  I'm torturing myself, because I'm enjoying the series (and learning lots of new and useful variations of the f-word), but I know it's going to end abruptly without tying up any loose ends and I'm going to be really bummed out.  The show never ended....the season ended and then it just never came back.  Ian McShane is marvelous in it.  I also loved him in Pillars of the Earth.  Now I'm off to imdb.com to find more of his work!

12 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty WIP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was a big fan of his when he did Lovejoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours in this, can't wait to see it's progress.

    Have just recently watched Pillars of the Earth, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LLL is looking great! I am a LaDDa fan too...I have so many in my stash...I need to start stitching some of them up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making nice progress on LLL. As for Ian McShane, he is one of my favorites....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great Lee! I am really enjoying it too....too lazy to post pics :).

    Happy stitching this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ~ What a great job on LLL!

    As for Deadwood, I was shocked by how addicted to it I became about 3 summers ago. I rented all the dvd's and literally went through withdrawals when it ended. Now it's fun to see all the actors on various other shows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a really lovely piece you are working on.
    Oh, how I loved Deadwood. I missed it when it was aired but then I rented the DVDs. There are some really great actors in this series and it's a pity that there wasn't a new season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you changed colors on this? If so, can I ask what you are using as I love your colors.

    Rebecca in IA
    blake@cfu.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. La-d-da, that is so pretty! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

    ReplyDelete