Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Things you do when you don't have a phone or internet: Part Two

You dig through your stash and uncover an adorable ornament chart that you bought during the summer.

I should tell you that my phone and internet came back on late Monday evening. Those poor fellows were out there, high up on the pole, working in the wind and blowing snow. Even though they had fashioned a plastic tarp to make a tent at the top pole, it had to be bitterly cold.

Anyways...Robin has a freebie to share.  Looks cute and quick.  So run over!

8 comments:

  1. That is darling, Lee--I've never seen that chart before. Glad your phone and internet are back to normal--we don't realize how much we rely on the internet until we don't have it for a while, do we? Hope those copper thieves leave you alone now--it really is getting ridiculous!

    Oh, and your black kitty finish from yesterday is so cute--I'm sure your walking buddy will love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are back up and able to join us! I love the ornament...so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornaments are great! Wish I could stitch and be on the computer:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, that's definitely what I'd do if I didn't have internet for some time. Dig through my stash or through my WIPs and stitch.
    Two great finsihes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finishes are wonderful! I go a little crazy if I can't go online and at least check up on my blog stuff! I'm glad they were able to get it fixed as soon as they did!

    They need to pass laws so you have to have a permit to sell copper. This problem is epidemic all over nowadays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I sometimes pretend the internet isn't working so that I don't just sit and fritter away all my time.... but I am bad at it.

    ReplyDelete