Monday, February 07, 2011

Finished another La D Da

Sometimes I like finishing these La D Da designs, just because it means I can start another one. 2010 and 2011 are shaping up to be love affair years between me and Lori Markovic. It's love from afar, but still...

 32 ct. Lakeside Linens - Bittersweet
WDW Americana
WDW Sky
CC Ye Old Gold

I'm not sure how I'm going to finish-finish this yet. It's darn close to being exactly 4 X 6, so a ready made frame might work.  But I like the way it's finished on the chart, also. (photo from HDC)
Decisions, decisions.

Tomorrow I'll show you what I started while I was in West (By God) Virginia. Oh, I should have explained better in my last post...Even though I took three projects to start, I only actually started one.  You'll see why when I show you its photo tomorrow.

I'm not crying too much about the Steelers' Super Bowl loss last night.  The best thing about the playoff games and the Super Bowl game is that we get to have parties and excuses to entertain during some of the most dreary months of the year.  It's like a second Christmas.  So really, if your team makes it to the Super Bowl, you've won already.  We went to an awesome dinner party last night (man, that lady can cook) and we had a fabulous time.  So I'm still happy.  Fat, but happy!

18 comments:

  1. Nice finish! I love the saying too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish!
    Love to see how you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love La D Da designs. Your stitching finish is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your finish Lee!! There are a couple of La D Da's design I have on my list to order . Love them!
    I am full of chicken wing dip today and we still have some leftover for dinner tonight. I won our family football pool of $80 that my father in law set up . You are right it is like a second Christmas. Your 3 day away retreat sounded wonderful. I am not doing too much stitching these days as lots going on with the kids but will pick up the needle soon.look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute finish. I like the way that they have it finished up. Can't wait to see how you do it.

    I wasa fan of neither team. I am a Cleveland Browns fan, yes I said it a Browns fan so I can not cheer for the steelers LOL You know what I like watching the Puppy Bowl on animal planet those pups are so snuggly cute.

    Have a happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute finish! I love LDD designs...need to stitch a couple of them! Can't wait to see how you finish yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful finish! I love La D Da designs also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great piece.

    As a Bills fan, I've learned to take my joy in the journey when it comes to the NFL. (College ball is a different matter.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love La-D-Da designs also and you're came out so cute! I love the way that it's finished off too - although framing would look equally nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is great to see this one finished, Lee! I do hope you can finish it like the photo--I really like that idea...

    So... the Steelers... hmmm... well, as you said, at least they made it that far. It really did end up being an exciting game, didn't it? Glad to hear the weather allowed you to make it to your retreat this year, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this finish! Congrats!
    OK - I have to tell you - my Word Verification was tudgment....so is that when you fudge a Tad on your judgment???
    LOL - couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your La D Da finish. Can't wait to see how you decide to finish it up. I like the way it's done in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your La-D-Da !! And I hope you finish it as the little bag... it is so very cute. Let us know how you will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely finish! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been digging La D Da too. Have you seen "Love Spoken Here"?

    ReplyDelete