Monday, February 28, 2011

January and February 2011

I did it!  Another Favorite Posts page.

It's a new year and I have many new favorites.  A quick note:  Many bloggers posted fantastic year in review type pages in January.  You all had some truly amazing stuff. I didn't include them here, though.  It was just too overwhelming for my little brain! The same thing happened in December 2010.  I was a real slacker about posting, but no...your creativity never went slack.  I have loads of December posts starred in my reader though.  If I remember, I think it could be fun to revisit those holiday themed posts later in the year.  Like when we're all complaining about the heat.

Click here for my January/February 2011 page

7 comments:

  1. Fun trip down memory lane. I saw that same post about SB in Ogden and started mentally planning my trip. As we've discussed, that's my dream shopping trip.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking thru your favorite posts. Many of them would be high on my list as well! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welll...how cool! Couldn't believe I was one of them. I love the collection you have and there is some I missed!!!! Thanks for putting this together.....

    happy stitching.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your "Favorite Posts" - I read lots of blogs but you always find gems I hadn't seen before - thanks for the inspiration and happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some beautiful things in your favorite posts! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking the time to put all of these great posts together, Lee. I love looking through them each month (or even every other month!). You always introduce me to a lot of new blogs :)

    ReplyDelete