Friday, February 11, 2011

Prom-enade, Part 2

Today we'll look at the Just Plain Silly (or Unfortunate) category.
 

"Why yes, I've just come directly to prom from my spinning class. How did you know? Is it my blowing hair? Oh...it's the bike shorts?"  Or from Colleen:  She's practicing her power-stance for when she visits the Amazon in her very authentic jungle-suit.

Shoppers at the Super Walmart were puzzled when they found all of the toilet paper gone from the shelves. And it wasn't even snowing.

"Bow...BOW at my feet I say!" This is one of those that I'd just call unfortunate. Between the awful camera angle, the really bad hairdo and the scowling model, this poor dress never even had a chance.  Although Kimmie has a different take:  The one in the pink/yellow/white is cranky cause she looks like one of those toilet paper cover dolls.

Let's call this one Bride of Lambchop. And why is she leaning on nothing?  Is she in the middle of singing I'm a Furry Little Teapot?  Please, for the love of God, tell us what's going on here!


"Is this a prom or what?  I came here to dance!  So let's dance!"  (actually, the dress isn't all that awful.  But what a pose.)  Or from RuthB:  she's practicing her judo moves--- oh no! She's with Ultimate Cage Fighter: The Model Fights Back edition!

And finally...

Is something holding your dress up, or is your butt just glad to see me?  Or from Carolyn NC:  I saw this ON a window, and couldn't resist...Or from The Queen Bee:  See, the girl in red needs to use the toilet, so her girlfriends are in the stalls on either side (standing on the toilets and reaching over the walls) holding the dress up. She's preparing to back into position. Looks like fun, doesn't it?

Tomorrow I'll have our final installment.  That is, unless you all come up with some zingers you'd like to add.

10 comments:

  1. On the last one - I saw this ON a window, and couldn't resist...
    ROFL at your comments...what were they thinking???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I kinda like the toilet paper roses. The fuschia one--- she's practicing her judo moves--- oh no! She's with Ultimate Cage Fighter: The Model Fights Back edition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, the girl in red needs to use the toilet, so her girlfriends are in the stalls on either side (standing on the toilets and reaching over the walls) holding the dress up. She's preparing to back into position. Looks like fun, doesn't it?

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, the woman in bike shorts is just practicing her power-stance for when she visits the Amazon in her very authentic jungle-suit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. am var dediler geldik.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fuschia dress is pretty, the pose not so much. Furry little teapot! Who on earth comes up with these designs?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'm a Furry Little Teapot"!! Too funny :)

    Are you having Part 3 tomorrow, Lee? I'm really enjoying this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one in the pink/yellow/white is cranky cause she looks like one of those toilet paper cover dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made me sooo glad my daughter has very conservative taste! Her prom dresses were simple black, lol.

    ReplyDelete