Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm having a crazy busy weekend, including a trip to Oberlin, Ohio to watch my daughter run in her last cross country race of the year. She had a great day, finishing 31st in her NCAA Regional Meet and qualifying for an All-Region medal.  It was a nice bit of bling to take home after a wonderful season of running.  Of course I'm biased, but I think she's an amazing young woman.

Tonight I have a board meeting...yes, on a Sunday night!  That's the trouble with these volunteer boards.  They tend to meet at odd times.

Monday will seem relaxing by comparison!

4 comments:

  1. I do love my Mondays.

    I, too, spend many Sundays at meetings. The work week isn't what it used to be and if we want to do our duty.... we give up the one afternoon we all have in common.

    Way to go, Colleen.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Colleen!! What a great way to end the season. :)

    My boys just finished the last race of their season yesterday. So sorry to see the end of their high school xc career - it's been sooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Colleen!!! What a great season she had :)

    ReplyDelete