Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A little less than successful

Well, out of the 30 days of NaBloPoMo in November, I wrote 23 blog posts.  Sometimes I wrote a couple in one day, so I actually wrote on only 21 days.  Eh.  Not quite perfect.  Worse than in 2010 (24 posts) and worse than in 2009 (26 posts).  But better than 2008 (NINE posts).

And it's still better than my meager six posts in October and only ONE post in September.  (Gasp!  Really?)

And how lame is this to write a post about posts?  I can hardly count it.  But I will!

December can only improve from here...

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that I posted in the entire month of November! Sometimes it's more important to live... BTW...I'm also reading Henrietta Lacks and The Night Circus! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd call that *very* successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah for you! I thinkhope to try it next year. It is our way of socializing with our cyber friends.

    I read Henrietta Lacks this summer and enjoyed it. Really eye opening. I will have to check out your books on Good Reads. I am currently reading A Time in Between. Just started it and so far slow to get into. Besides being a little distracted with holidays and such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny! I agree, your post about posts certainly counts! I thought about doint the NaBloPoMo, but decided I didn't need the pressure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always impressed by all you bloggers who even attempt to do all 30 days of November, Lee! I can only manage to post twice a month anymore--and that is pushing it!!

    ReplyDelete