Thursday, December 01, 2011

Hey...that's not funny

You may know how I love blogs that make light of things.  Well, that make fun of things.  Ok, I'll 'fess up and say I love blogs that are a bit snarky.  So you know I love the blog Catalog Living.  But yesterday I felt like the target of a snark. 

Tell me the first thing you see when you go here.
I'll wait.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Did you not say to yourself: Wow, cool scissors.
Ouch. 

As if we scissor collectors are a strange bunch.  Well, I never....

9 comments:

  1. Yup, the first thing I saw was the scizzors. But, you know, we don't let ours get rusty so she's speaking to an entirely different audience, right? Right? no rust. Um.... I'm pretty sure. Shoot. How do you get rust off old scissors?

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see nothing...I know nothing.... lol lol

    What's a little rust between friends?


    hugs
    -missy-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rusty scissors! The rust is part of their charm. :) To each his own I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the scissors hehe. Very cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought everyone had a collection of scissors, rusty or not!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, obviously this person has never met a stitcher. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even notice the scissors. Do I have to turn myself in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw the scissors right off. What's wrong with rust?

    ReplyDelete