Wednesday, November 28, 2012

You had to know this

If I'm writing about my favorite Santas, you can bet that there'll be several pictures of Prairie Schooler Santas in the mix.  I think they're so appealing!  Is it their simplicity?  Their variety?  The way you can adapt them to several sorts of finishes?  Whatever it is, I love to collect PS Santa designs.  I stitch them as often as I can, and I LOVE it when fellow bloggers show off their accomplishments, too.  So look for some of those soon.  Meanwhile, here's one of my favorites - given to me a few Christmases ago by Carol, over at Stitching Dreams. 






He is so charming!  And many of you know Carol and her blog.  It's an extraordinary blog and she's an extraordinary friend! 

7 comments:

  1. It is and she is but you (and Linda) are too! I loved my afternoon with you all in February! Love that Santa, will have to look out for it, would be perfect for my sister. I waved last weekend, did you see me? Spent the holiday with the first treasure, nasty on I79 on Saturday morning, first snow so, of course, accidents! Took us an hour from Carnegie to reach the Turnpike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet design! Love the Prairie Schooler Santas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one ~ and like you, I love PS Santas! Carol is indeed very special and a talented stitcher/finisher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prairie Schooler is my favorite! The santas are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS designs are so wonderful.
    What a lovely stitched piece from Carol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing more Santas in the coming weeks! I agree, Carol is a talented treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww... you are the sweetest (and an extraordinary friend as well!!)

    ReplyDelete