Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Favorite New Santa design in 2012

Well, it looks like I missed a few days of my 30 Days of Santa.  Running here, there and everywhere will do that to a stitcher. 

There were so many sweet Santa designs published in 2012, but this is my favorite.

Letters for Santa, by With Thy Needle and Thread
I love everything about it.  If you know me, you know all of my reasons!  As soon as it became available, my credit card started glowing.  Kinda like Sting.  No, not that Sting.  Bilbo Baggins sword, Sting, that glows  blue in the presence of Orcs.  (I'm a little excited about Peter Jackson's new movie.  Can you tell?)

8 comments:

  1. Love the finish...and that one is on my Christmas wish list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cutie for sure! Not all that excited about the Hobbit movie though. I didn't even see all The Lord of the Rings movies! Maybe someone will talk me into going to see it. I had a cat named Frodo at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous finish!!! I loved stitching this piece, too. I'm waiting for it to come back from my finisher. You did a fantastic job!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I snatched up this pattern recently too. It's so simple and yet so darn cute. I have my ticking fabric and everything kitted up just need a few spare minutes to start it. You can never have too many Santa patterns! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful finish. This looks wonderful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this little guy is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece.

    Did you see this Sunday's Foxtrot comic? You'll appreciate the humor.

    http://www.foxtrot.com/2012/12/09/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that design, too! The WTN&T Christmas pieces are cute but not cutesie--just my type of thing.

    ReplyDelete