Wednesday, December 05, 2012

I knew you'd like him!

We stitchers sure do appreciate some beefcake in the world of Santa, don't we? Thanks for the comments - They all gave me big smiles yesterday!

So...today's Santas are from Siobhan's blog, Notes from Blue Hen Hollow.

Siobhan has one of the best collections of stitched PS Santas I've ever seen!  And they're not sitting in a box somewhere...she actually finishes them. She has so many wonderful Santas photographed and posted on her blog, and I'm only sharing one photo of many.


Now head on over to her blog to see more.  Just plop "Santa" into the Blogger search bar and be prepared to scroll to your heart's content! 

I can finally show you a couple of finishes from a little bit ago.  The two ornaments were exchange gifts and last night they found their way to their new homes. 

LK Flora McSample from 2011.  For my Scottdale friend, Pam.  It's on Opalescent Hazelnut  from Silkweaver.


HSE Sampler Snowman. For my friend Linda, who loves alphabets!  On 40ct. Cocoa linen






And for me. A quick Pine Mountain kit.  Just because I felt like it.


7 comments:

  1. I love your Sampler Snowman! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am stitching an ornament right now just for me too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Pine Mountain pattern--very cute---oh, and thanks for yesterday's santas LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your HSE Snowman Sampler Lee. Did you do a thread conversion for the alphabet? I've fallen in love with colors and wondered if you had the info to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your finishes look great, Lee! I love how you finish finished them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful finishes! I love that snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all, but love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete