Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine gift to you

My daughter got a stitched gift. My son got a card with cash. But you, my dear stitching friends, get our favorite sexy man, Ryan Gosling! 


I plan to wear a slutty gown with sequins, a slit up the side and a plunging neckline.
Anyone else have their dress picked out?


One of my favorite pet peeves.  Or calling it quilting.  Or crocheting.  I wish I knew their favorite hobby so I could call it by the wrong name.  But...oh...wait.  They usually don't have a hobby.



Enough said.  Get 'em, Boyfriend Ryan.


I could totally substitute Dave's face in this photo.  Ryan's sexy, but my Dave is a prince.  And he still makes my heart go pitty-pat. 
Phew.  Hotness.  And now that I'm feeling the love, I have to go find Dave and give him his Valentine gift.  

Happy Valentines Day to all you crazy blog readers!

22 comments:

  1. Ha love the Gosling commentary... especially the part about not having a hobby... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hey Girls! I miss seeing them all the time. My favorite one is the one about not knowing what stitching is vs knitting. There is a commercial on TV here where they say something about knitting and the person in the commercial is crocheting. Seriously? Drives. Me. Nuts.

    Sounds like Dave had an enjoyable Valentine gift! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still laughing about the last one !! Just what every stitcher wants . Great to read your blog Lee!
    Have a wonderful weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee! Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Lee! I agree with the last one you shared although I'll substitute my husband!

    Have a great weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I needed a giggle today! What a hoot. Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this wonderful Valentine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that's just priceless, Lee! Thanks for that!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you and 'the prince'!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so great! Thank you! (Would you mind if I pinned them?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your best yet! I love "tell me which one of those fools called your stitching 'knitting.'"

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oof, that Ryan! He makes my heart go pitter-pat! Love his commentary! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now he's what I call a gift--thanks so much, Lee!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice gift!! Yummm... And I will chime in here... My very own sister, that LIVES with me in my house, called it 'tatting' for the longest time!! Sheesh... Enjoy your evening! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful! Thanks for the smile!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow!!! This would only be in my dreams of a man saying this to me!!! LOL

    Thanks for the smiles today!

    Happy Valentines Day to you too hon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are great! I can so relate to the last one. When I go to the LNS, Greg always says "get what you want; do you have enough money?" Love that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your Ryan Gosling memes! They are the best! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have SOOOOOO missed these! Hey girl! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete