Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thanks to Robin!

Remember how I told you yesterday that I had changed the colors a bit from the original My Big Toe Christmas ornament design to make it more like a Valentine?  Well, Robin (no blog, but a dedicated blog reader) shared this photo with me.

Isn't her blue version wonderful?  It was a Valentine gift for her husband and I think it's absolutely perfect.  And framed beautifully, too, don't you think?

Thank you Robin, for sharing this with me and for letting me put your photo on my blog!

10 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Guess I may have to stitch it in blue one of these years, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's stunning in blue! I haven't seen yours as I am miles behind on blog reading. I will get to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I think she should get a blog to show her beautiful stitching! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is darling! Robin did a smashing good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw yesterday's post and thought it would look very nice in blue! And there is the proof! Filed away in my mind for future stitching! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful stitched piece by Robin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing my piece on your blog! And thanks to everyone for such nice compliments.

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete