Friday, January 23, 2015

Lee's January SFS Report

Month:  January 2015
Spent:  $4.50
Earned:  $0.00
Balance at end of month: $20.50

This year I decided to join the Stitch from Stash Group.  It's not that I'm against stash enhancement...That would be too sad for me to even think about.  It's that there are so many gorgeous projects in my home and they are always calling my name.

"Lee, don't forget about me!  I'm still here!  You know you have feelings for me....And we're so good together."  My stash was starting to sound like a whiny ex-boyfriend.  Well, without the creepiness.

So I think if I really, really try hard at this Stitch from Stash thing, I'll make some headway into the 50+ kits I have at home.  Yes.  I admitted it.  I have over 50 completely kitted projects.  And we must report in monthly, so that's the purpose of this post.

We had a lot of changes and goings on this month, so I haven't had very much stitching time.  Not enough for a photo at all.

And what did I buy?  I can't resist older Prairie Schooler charts, and although I'm not doing the whole alphabet (like my ka-razy friend Sue), there are a few of these alphabet charts that I particularly like.  So I picked up V-W-X on ebay for $4.50.










13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lee! Best wishes to you as you go through the coming months stitching from stash. Hope you are able to get in some stitching time in this weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good show on the non-shopping! Being busy certainly helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. VWX is lurking somewhere in my stash closet too! Don't know that it will ever see the light of day, so I'll just see how yours comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always liked this set, the fox has always been one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, hello! Haven't got any of these but can see the attraction, particularly like W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you writing again. You've been missed!

    JHM
    http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to hear that it's not just my stash that talks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stash... I love my stash. I need to spend more time with it. I can't wait to see what projects you pull out to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My stash talks too. Well... screams at times...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kitting can be tedious! See....the worst part is already over!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, there is something special about stash enhancement but I am also in the SFS group. Just for the same reason as you - there are so many treasures in my stash that I want to unearth because I still love them a lot and finally want to stitch them. And an occasional new purchase is just in order, lol. Particularly when it's one of the older PS charts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great buy...I've been looking for a few of those and haven't managed to find them yet so congratulations! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete