Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lee's May Stitch from Stash report

I'm calling May another success as far as keeping within my budget. It would be a great success if I was actually stitching more, but I'll take my victories where I can get them. So here are the numbers:
$74.92 accumulated as of May 1
(21.40) Pin money kit. It was just too cute!
(13.61) Used Jeanette Douglas design with grapes. I'm a sucker for grapes.
$0.00 credit for finishing.
$25.00 May allowance
$64.91 carried to June
So...we arrived home safe and sound at the end of April.  It's been wonderful to be home again. And to arrive home in the midst of the most gorgeous time of year in Pennsylvania? Well, that's just perfect. There is nothing quite so nice as May and June in the mountains. I know some of you are autumn lovers, but for me it can't compare to Spring with it's longer days and brilliant greens.
But - once the leaves turn and the days become shorter and the skies turn Pennsylvania gray, I'll be happy to pack the car and head back to the Florida sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to here you have arrived home safe and sound! Enjoy your day!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Florida do you visit? It's so hot here now, I'm quite sure you're glad you are back home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all sounds very reserved on the spending front. I could do with a bit of minimalistic spending, too.

    ReplyDelete